What a Mess
Category: News & PoliticsBy: tig • 3 years ago • 13 comments
“He went there to visit my ailing mother. A ward boy told him to carry an oxygen cylinder with him to MRI room which is prohibited. It all happened because of the carelessness of hospital's doctors and administration. No security guard was either present to tell him that he should not carry oxygen cylinder with him to MRI room,” Solanki told Asia News International. : Family alleges that their 32-year-old relative died at Nair Hospital due to negligence by hospital staff last night after he was admitted inside MRI room with an oxygen tank; FIR registered against unknown persons under section 304, investigation on. pic.twitter.com/sxAUbsD7ft He was admitted into MRI room with an oxygen tank when no metal items are allowed. Hospital attendant at MRI room said that the MRI machine was not switched on,he could go in but he was pulled in by magnetic force of the machine,he was shifted to trauma but died later: Relative pic.twitter.com/DErawK6PQk After hitting the machine Maru’s body entire body was swollen and he began bleeding profusely, according to NDTV. Maru was taken to the emergency room where he died shortly after.