Limbaugh Urges Audience To Ignore ‘Deep State’ Health Experts - The National Memo

Category:  Entirely New

Via:  tig  •  4 years ago  •  0 comments

By:   @NationalMemo (The National Memo)

Limbaugh Urges Audience To Ignore ‘Deep State’ Health Experts - The National Memo
Where I live, the local town government is driving around town, trying to spot people violating the social distancing ordinances.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Far Right Headlines Media Newsletter Pandemics

Limbaugh Urges Audience To Ignore ‘Deep State’ Health Experts

Media Matters March 28, 2020

Reprinted with permission from MediaMatters.

After dismissing COVID-19 as “the common cold,” Limbaugh says, “We didn’t elect a president to defer to a bunch of health experts that we don’t know.”

From the March 27, 2020, edition of Premiere Networks’ The Rush Limbaugh Show

RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST): It’s a fascinating case study to me, and it’s worrisome and it’s troublesome. And then the other side of it is, through all of this, I’ve never had any doubt we’re going to come out of it. I’ve never had any doubt we’re going to come out of it stronger, and we’re going to come out of it healthy. And I think it’s imperative that we have somebody like Donald Trump, who is outside the establishment, expert class, who has a history of solving problems, to actually lead the country through this.

You know, we’ve talked about the “Deep State” all these years since Trump was elected — the Trump-Russia collusion, the FBI — well, the Deep State extends very deeply. And the American people did not elect a bunch of health experts that we don’t know. We didn’t elect a president to defer to a bunch of health experts that we don’t know. And how do we know they’re even health experts? Well, they wear white lab coats, and they’ve been in the job for a while, and they’re at the CDC and they’re at the NIH, and they’re up, well — yeah, they’ve been there, and they are there. But has there been any job assessment for them? They’re just assumed to be the best because they’re in government. But, these are all kinds of things that I’ve been questioning.

And I’ve been watching people routinely accept whatever the authorities say. Where I live, the local town government is driving around town, trying to spot people violating the social distancing ordinances. And when they see it, they publish it on their web site, “This is very troublesome. We at the town are very troubled by groups of people congregating, violating the social distancing.” Well, what do you think people are going to do? People are not just going to sit around here and stop living.

Anyway, most of this is for next week, I’m just kind of setting the table. Because once I get going, the time starts flying here, and I’m going to be out of here before I know it.

Tags:coronavirus response Deep State Donald Trump newsletter position7 Rush Limbaugh Previous Article #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Snaps Over Trump’s Deadly Narcissism Next Article Team Trump’s Collected Remarks About The Pandemic Leave Comment <!-- --> <!-- --> <!-- --> <!-- --> <!-- -->

Next Up

Team Trump’s Collected Remarks About The Pandemic Josh Israel March 28, 2020

About The National Memo

The National Memo is a political newsletter and website that combines the spirit of investigative journalism with new technology and ideas. We cover campaigns, elections, the White House, Congress, and the world with a fresh outlook. Our own journalism — as well as our selections of the smartest stories available every day — reflects a clear and strong perspective, without the kind of propaganda, ultra-partisanship and overwrought ideology that burden so much of our political discourse.

Popular News

Florida Bar Censures Rep. Gaetz For Witness Intimidation Dan Desai Martin August 20, 2019 <!-- The National Memo Media Kit Download -->

Recent News

#EndorseThis: Stephen Colbert And John Oliver, Together Again — But Alone Endorse This, Entertainment Trump Makes Stunning Admission About GOP’s Electoral Prospects Elections, Endorse This, Pandemics, Republicans, Top News Fox News Worried About Legal Action After Misleading Viewers On Virus Endorse This, Featured Post, Law Enforcement, Media, Pandemics

Tags

2016 Affordable Care Act barack obama Bernie Sanders business CAMPAIGN 2018 Climate Change congress Danziger cartoons Donald Trump Economy Elections entertainment Environment far right Featured gop Headlines Health Hillary Clinton Immigration Iraq ISIS Jeff Danziger law media Memo Pad military National News newsletter Obamacare Politics president obama race Republicans reuters Russia Senate Supreme Court syria Ted Cruz Terrorism Top News Ukraine White House Created By 3DGeeks Web Solution ©All rights reserved. About Masthead Terms of Service Privacy Statement Advertise Contact This site uses cookies to analyze traffic. By browsing this site, you agree to this. For more information see the Privacy Policy.Ok

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc